ladies and gentlemen… I present to you a series of images that can help save a life or two.
1. that is your passenger sideview mirror. if you gaze at it once in a while during your drive you can see shit. Like me.
2. this is a bike lane. it contains people on bikes. if you look in your side view mirror you can see them from time to time.
3. this is a cyclist in a side view mirror… see how we ride right next to you going in the same direction as you? that means when you need to make a right turn we both need to pay attention. your job is as follows:
1. look in your fucking mirror
2. turn on your goddamn blinker
3. decide if i am close enough that you can wait the precious 3 seconds it will take for me to pass you
4. if you have ample time make your right turn. (by ample time I mean enough distance for the cyclist to not have to slam on his/her brakes and swerve into traffic to avoid your dumb ass)
seriously though. I almost got hit twice today on the way to work because people don’t look where they are going.
I do my job, I wear reflective gear, I signal and wear lights at night. Watch out for us cyclists… we could be someones dad, son, wife or daughter.
Re-blog this if you have friends who ride bikes.
Unfinished skateboard, brah!
greasy hair and duel bald spots for the loss
cool board bro